So it has been more than a year since Appie was launched, and i have been receiving awesome response from it’s users since then. Thanks a ton for that
Below are some of changes which have been made from previous version:-
- It now have Python 32 bit so that even 32 bit systems have no problem with usage.
- Also updated the Conemu framework which i use as a base terminal.
- Although all the tools are now updated in Appie, but in this version i have introduced a simple update script through which you can update all the tools inside Appie without downloading new version of Appie. So at the end this saves your lot of time.
- It is lot more faster now, if you are an existing user of Appie than you will notice that.
- Some new tools have been included in this version:-
Using Update Feature
Using update feature is very simple, currently there are only two options in update script.
Type update in Appie terminal.
With update tools, all tools will get updated inside Appie and with update config, appie configuration files will get updated.
You can download new version of Appie from links given below.
I have also made a short introduction video of Appie, you can watch here.